Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Two weeks...



Yay countdowns! Seems thats all I ever do. Those of you on my MSN list will probably remember me counting down the days till I finished university from about Day 60. heh

But yeah, getting excited to be leaving. I finish work on the 31st, move all my crap back to my parents house for the next year then visit friends and laze around until I leave. Awlright!

So not much new to post about. Surprise surprise... so here' s a nice picture (I think) of a bridge on the Dofasco trail out by my place. Lookat the full-size image here.


-Brad

2 Comments:

At January 28, 2005 2:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

yey! can't wait untill you leave :)
k

 
At January 30, 2005 4:48 p.m., Blogger Bradtholomew said...

:) You'll miss me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home