Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Now's the time, the time is now

Yeah, the big day's almost here, I'm flying out tomorrow night. Everything at home here is finally sorted out, no thanks to my dumbass brother :) Not only did he forget to bring all my stuff back last weekend from the house in Stoney Creek, but when I drove all the way from Belleville to pick it up he didn't leave the house keys for me to get in.

Just goes to show, me being a dumbass really is genetic after all. haha

Well, not much new to post other than my tale of dumbassery. Got one new picture that's pretty good; the Oshawa GO station in the evening. Full size is here. Could've done with some cropping and such, but I'm lazy.



Well, thats it till I'm in Sydney. 30ish hours in the air, plus I'm stopping over in Hong Kong for half a day and doing a bus tour around there. Should be interesting, even though I'll be a complete zombie from lack of sleep by then.

-Brad

Oh yeah, bonus points for whoever knows what song my post title is from.

3 Comments:

At February 09, 2005 8:32 a.m., Blogger Martin Cathrae said...

is it something by Avril Lavigne?

 
At February 09, 2005 1:59 p.m., Blogger Bradtholomew said...

Wow. Everyone's so close. sigh...

 
At February 27, 2005 2:06 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ramble One - Led Zeppelin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home