Thursday, February 17, 2005

Katoomba is kool

Well, I've left Sydney. It was pretty nice, got to see the Opera House, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Bondi Beach, Manly Beach... all the tourist crap. Very nice weather the whole time, it was at least 25 degrees and very sunny the whole time. My first day in Sydney wandering around I got a nice sunburn on my face, even though I put sunscreen on twice. Sigh...

So I've headed into the mountains, about 80km inland from Sydney. Staying at a very nice relaxed hostel in Katoomba. I've gone on a couple small hikes the last couple days, now I'm going nuts and doing a 3-day hike. I'm supposed to see some roos on my second night, so that'll be cool. Got a couple pictures, one of Bondi Beach in Sydney, and another of the Blue Mountains.





Well, thats all for now. The hostel I'm at right now doesn't have free internet so I'm on the clock here. heh.

-Brad

4 Comments:

At February 19, 2005 5:30 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naked woman Brad

 
At February 20, 2005 1:52 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that a tent on bondi? if i could live in a tent for free on the beach id be there!

 
At February 20, 2005 5:14 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Brado, I don't think you should count your chickens before... well before you think you are not a dumbass, cause let me tell you, after years of insight I can tell you that you are most assuredly a Dumbass... Hahahha... Hope you are having a blast and that you get to see some Kanga.. And hopefully some red snapper...

 
At February 22, 2005 2:21 a.m., Blogger Bradtholomew said...

Haha, a roo is a kangaroo, dumbass. See, it does run in the family! Yeah, that was a tent on Bondi, you're not allowed to stay there overnight, it was probably just someone setting it up for the shade.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home