Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas post!

Merry Christmas everyone! Now that it's actually that time it is kinda weird to be in such a warm climate for the holidays, but the lack of Christmas carols everywhere makes up for everything else :) Not that I don't like them, it's just that I can only stand so many elevator-music versions of Jingle Bells. heh.

Well, good to see I'm not missed back home... the alcohol bill is probably a lot less this year too :)



Weird family, huh? hahahaha.

Well, I'm seriously dripping with sweat here, so I'm gonna go hang out in my air-conditioned room and drink some Christmas beers with Dani. Hope everyone has happy holidays!

-Brad

4 Comments:

At December 25, 2005 3:10 PM, Anonymous Sarah said...

Merry Christmas, Brad! Also--my page has changed, I've just kept the general information-type post at the top, ha.

 
At December 25, 2005 6:09 PM, Anonymous Allie said...

Everytime I see you I scream. Mom won't let me open your presents either.

 
At December 26, 2005 12:28 AM, Blogger Cruwysinator said...

I've heard this "new" Brad is quiet. AND he doesn't drink as much. Been workin on that one beer for awhile eh? But you should work on those legs. Looking creepily skinny.

 
At December 26, 2005 1:34 AM, Blogger Bradtholomew said...

Ah. The post from the future is at the top. Gotcha.

I have presents? Cool. I'm surprised Santa couldn't track me down over here though.

Hahaha, if only the new Brad was at all skinny. And could nurse a beer that long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home