Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas post!

Merry Christmas everyone! Now that it's actually that time it is kinda weird to be in such a warm climate for the holidays, but the lack of Christmas carols everywhere makes up for everything else :) Not that I don't like them, it's just that I can only stand so many elevator-music versions of Jingle Bells. heh.

Well, good to see I'm not missed back home... the alcohol bill is probably a lot less this year too :)



Weird family, huh? hahahaha.

Well, I'm seriously dripping with sweat here, so I'm gonna go hang out in my air-conditioned room and drink some Christmas beers with Dani. Hope everyone has happy holidays!

-Brad

3 Comments:

At December 25, 2005 3:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Brad! Also--my page has changed, I've just kept the general information-type post at the top, ha.

 
At December 25, 2005 6:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everytime I see you I scream. Mom won't let me open your presents either.

 
At December 26, 2005 1:34 a.m., Blogger Bradtholomew said...

Ah. The post from the future is at the top. Gotcha.

I have presents? Cool. I'm surprised Santa couldn't track me down over here though.

Hahaha, if only the new Brad was at all skinny. And could nurse a beer that long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home