Wednesday, June 08, 2005

End of another era

Perth has been pretty cool so far. It's been very rainy though... every time I leave the hostel to go for a walk I seem to get rained on. Other than that, I haven't really done that much here, other than look for a job and sit around playing guitar :)

Yesterday I actually went out of the hostel and hung out with Kristen... we went to the museum and a cafe downtown. I met her on the plane ride from Canada, and we hung out in Hong Kong... she's here in Perth going to teacher's college. Good to talk to someone without an accent every once in a while. heh

So... end of an era. My brother sells his good car, and I finally got a new haircut. What do you guys think?



-Brad

8 Comments:

At June 08, 2005 8:35 a.m., Blogger Martin Cathrae said...

business up top, party in the back... I don't see how you can go wrong.

 
At June 08, 2005 2:55 p.m., Blogger Pamela said...

Please, please tell me that was only half way through the haircut. I'll never be able to set you up with a cute med student looking like that!

 
At June 08, 2005 6:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

......
ewwww.

 
At June 09, 2005 8:38 a.m., Blogger Bradtholomew said...

Yeah, no way I can go wrong with that.

...and of course it was only halfway through the haircut. The barber had to shorten the front some more :)

 
At June 11, 2005 11:25 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell me this is a cruel, cruel joke.

ps. i moved into an apartment across from the Go-Go Club today...new job for me!

 
At June 12, 2005 9:40 a.m., Blogger Bradtholomew said...

Congrats Allie... I guess? I'm sure there's jobs for all.

 
At June 16, 2005 6:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHAHAHA!!.....I like It!!

 
At June 16, 2005 11:45 p.m., Blogger Bradtholomew said...

Heh, knew you would John :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home