Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Some time off

So much for posting more frequently! If I can do once a month from now on I'll be happy I guess.

I've got some time off for the first time since I started work back in October, so I'm back in Belleville for most of the holidays. In a few days I'm heading out to PEI to help my brother with his big move. He's more of a slacker than even me, he hasn't posted a thing about it on his blog! Then I'm flying back with my dad on the 1st to get back to work on the 2nd.

A few new things in my life, mostly just new toys. I picked up a Digital Rebel XTi for myself a few weeks ago along with a couple lenses. A thousand pictures or so later and I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing with it, but it's a lot of fun to play around with. My parents got me an iPod for Christmas too, thanks Mom and Dad! All these new toys that I don't really need... but I guess this is why I'm making money now, so I can buy junk to play around with.

A few pictures from my new camera...







That's some ducks on the Moira River, a bridge in Milton at night and Schrodinger doing what he does best.

-Brad

1 Comments:

At January 22, 2007 6:05 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

New blog...do something interesting. Or stupid. I'm bored. You have internet so you have no excuse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home