Sunday, January 08, 2006

By popular request...

Heh... I made a pledge to Pam last week that my next post would involve me and Marc drinking, and one or more of us in a tree. So, here it is :)







Well, there it is. I'm kinda short on time today, me and Dani and Marc are renting a car for a couple weeks to tour around the south island, and we have to pick it up in 45 minutes. And I have to go finish packing and take down my tent. D'oh.

In a few days I'll post about what we've been doing, I really like New Zealand so far! It'll be great having the car too, on the bus ride to Queenstown we passed by so many nice spots where I wanted to take a picture, but we drove on by. So this'll be good. I love road trips :)

-Brad

6 Comments:

At January 08, 2006 5:19 p.m., Blogger Martin Cathrae said...

roadtrips are excellent. Have a fun time!

 
At January 08, 2006 5:22 p.m., Blogger Pamela said...

FABULOUS! Best post yet! The only way you could possibly top this is if you had pictures of you guys stomping in puddles :)

Thank you :)
Pamela

 
At January 09, 2006 2:55 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your face is rather red in those pictures Brad. Is it from the exertion of climbing the tree, or something else?

 
At January 10, 2006 8:41 p.m., Blogger Bradtholomew said...

Thanks Pam :) It did rain today, but I'm not much of a puddle stomper. Maybe Dani or Marc will?

Mel is right Allie. Definitely from the fatness. Hey, the clothes I brought from Canada still fit me, so I'm happy. Course, since I was a fatty before I came...

 
At January 10, 2006 10:08 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad, remember your in the adventure capital of the world...I wanna see some picks of you hurling yourself out of a plane and jumping off the 2nd highest bungee jumping place in the world.

Happy New Year!!

John

 
At January 13, 2006 2:53 a.m., Blogger Bradtholomew said...

Hey John... didn't do any of that stuff :( I needed someone to psych me up and do some crazy stuff with me, but Marc wouldn't do any of that stuff. Ah well.

Shaddup Mel :)

The Shotover jetboat was down when I was in Queenstown... they had a couple fires recently, and they were figuring out whether it was safe or not. haha. And I'm in Franz Josef right now, doing a tour of the glacier tomorrow. The heli tour was kinda expensive, plus I've gotta stop being lazy and climb up it myself. haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home